Menara Hap Seng (former MUI Plaza)
Set within the highly desirable and internationally acclaimed Golden Triangle of Kuala Lumpur, Menara Hap Seng is flanked by the majestic KLCC Twin Tower, the eminent KL Tower and the bustling presence of Bukit Bintang. This strategically located building (formerly known as MUI Plaza) was acquired in 2004 and is currently the Group's corporate headquarters.
Having undergone a major facelift, Menara Hap Seng's stunning facade and modern interior houses 21 levels of corporate suites plus a new forecourt with water features, beautiful landscaping and a podium with 3 levels of alfresco dining, restaurants, retail outlets, banks and much more.
An overview of the building:
* Functional floor layout of about 13,000 sq ft per floor
* 6 passenger lifts and a service lift
* New air-conditioning system
* Upgraded fire safety systems (sprinklers and smoke detector systems)
* 24-hour security and surveillance system
* Buildings within the vicinity comprises Shangri-La Hotel, IMC Office Building, UBN Tower, The Weld and Hap Seng Star's Mercedes-Benz Autohaus.
* Managed and owned by Menara Hap Seng Sdn Bhd (wholly owned subsidiary of Hap Seng Consolidated Berhad)
* Brand new 3 level podium, comprising 12 restaurants, banks, lifestyle and retail outlets.
Google Map : Property Location
Rental rates and availability are subject to change from time to time without prior notice and subject to the landlord's final confirmation. One World Realty Sdn Bhd is also not be held liable to any liability or loss incurred due to the use of the above information.